NOTE: Most of the questions I've asked on the site were part of the seeding process when the site was in beta. The "noob" factor of those questions don't really reflect my level of experience. :)
Web developer, ColdFusion programmer, MS-SQL Server, systems and network administrator in Sarasota, FL through my IT consulting company.
Used to own and operate DtDNS, a DNS hosting and management service with a focus on dynamic DNS services. Sold to another company in early 2011 after running it for 12 years.
I also love to fly since I earned my private pilot certificate in 2008.
Top Network Posts
- 41Which anti spam DNS blacklists should used?
- 32How do I copyright my website?
- 27How to remove IIS/ASP.NET Response Headers
- 25How can I increase the traffic to my site?
- 24How do I ensure that what I post on Facebook stays private?
- 21Time drift
- 14What should I consider when choosing a hosting provider?
- View more network posts →