I am a developer currently living in The Netherlands. I mainly focus on building web application, and I like to be a part of every stage in the development. You can say I work from 'grain to bread', from the basic starting point, the grain, to the final product.
In terms of development these are brainstorming about the project, choosing the appropriate architecture and framework, developing the application, working on the design and layout, and finally launching the application and on working on the optimization.
Top Network Posts
- 362In Nginx, how can I rewrite all http requests to https while maintaining sub-domain?
- 116Search for all files in project containing the text 'querystring' in Eclipse
- 65Dealing with HTTP w00tw00t attacks
- 63What is the difference between yum, apt-get, rpm, ./configure && make install?
- 50How to implement tag system
- 35Is it considered rude if you only ask Questions but almost never answer one yourself
- 29Stream data with Node.js
- View more network posts →