British web developer working with HTML5, CSS3, PHP, jQuery. I feel equally at home on Mac, Windows and Linux.
Most of my projects involve things like small data collection forms, connecting with APIs. My guiding philosophy is pragmatism. I know that it's a rare project can follow every best practice. Instead, I try to do it so that it works, and then come back and fix it later.
I'm here on Stack Overflow to learn how to improve my communication skills - both hearing and telling. So please feel free to give me any feedback you think would help me.
Top Network Posts
- 253I do not want to inherit the child opacity from the parent in CSS
- 50How to inject the @request into a service?
- 46Has anyone gotten HTML emails working with Twitter Bootstrap?
- 37Symfony2 Routing - route subdomains
- 28MAMP: reloading pages is very slow
- 28How to load a controller function and render it in a twig tag using Symfony2?
- 27Suggestions to improve the 'Low quality posts' list on review tab
- View more network posts →