Chris W. Rea
Husband, dad, computer geek, professional software craftsman, Canadian. #SOreadytohelp
Interests: technology, personal finance, personal productivity, books, music. Within personal finance, specific interests include retirement planning, taxes, investing, self-employment.
I founded the Personal Finance & Money Stack Exchange, and continued as a moderator for 4 years. I resigned my role effective October, 2013 in order to focus more on my family and business.
Top Network Posts
- 84How to stop jucheck from running? Java won't remember "Check for Updates Automatically" setting
- 78Why would a company care about the price of its own shares in the stock market?
- 71I'm saving money too fast. What should I do?
- 63Way to list "Contact Us" email address on web site, yet reduce likelihood of spam?
- 62Is there a case where nails are better than screws, from an engineering/structural standpoint?
- 60Can someone explain a stock's "bid" vs. "ask" price relative to "current" price?
- 59What is the purpose of the WWW subdomain?
- View more network posts →