I have been using LaTeX since 1987 or thereabouts and have been on the LaTeX3 team since before we released LaTeX2e. I'm currently somewhat inactive in the LaTeX project but show up in related fields, I'm an editor of the MathML spec for example.
I am employed by NAG ltd, but any opinions expressed here are personal.
Top Network Posts
- 382How can I explain the meaning of LaTeX to my grandma?
- 251What are the most common mistakes that beginners of (La)TeX and Friends make?
- 112What are penalties and which ones are defined?
- 99Why is \[ ... \] preferable to $$ ... $$?
- 97Drawbacks of xspace
- 82How was TeX output visualised on screen, back in the day?
- 80When to use \par and when \\
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.