I've worked in IT since 1998, gaining experience in every aspect of technology along the way. From building computers and fielding customer support calls, I went on to deploy VPNs and manage CRM systems, set up and manage an ISP and two data centers, re-architect several large websites, and write software for DOJ, CBP, US Army, Cooke Communications, and many others.
I'm now working as a full-time .NET developer for IOTA Solutions, but also playing a major role in driving and implementing new technology for the company. In my spare time, I debug and play with a lot of open-source software on both Windows and Linux.
Top Network Posts
- 10Can I query a tab-delimited file from SSMS?
- 8Openstack for home cloud hosting
- 6DNS searching with wildcards?
- 6How to find non utf8 data in mysql
- 6Can a Zip File Become Damaged from Repeated Unzipping?
- 5EPUB reader for *BSD/Linux
- 5How to do a one-time log shrink on a database with transactional replication
- View more network posts →