Enthusiastic programmer and enjoys learning/exploring new technologies. Software Developer @Adobe Systems.
StackEye - Chrome extension to get notifications about new answers/comments and also allows users to follow other users on StackExchange.
Requestly - Requestly is a chrome extension using which you can play with network requests. Redirect/Cancel/Replace Urls, Modify Request and Response Headers.
What an I do with Requestly ?
- Redirect HTTP/HTTPS requests.
- Cancel requests
- Replace some part in URL with another string. Using Replace feature, you an replace query parameters value, replace host names etc.
- Add/Remove/Modify Request and Response headers
Why do I need StackEye ?
When I find an interesting question on StackOverflow and I don't know the answer, I wish to receive notifications about every communication happening on that question. This really makes me learn things from other people.
There are so many experts here on StackExchange and I want to follow the users like Jon Skeet whose answers and questions are always full of wisdom and knowledge. That's why StackEye provides functionality to follow other users as well.
Best part of StackEye is you don't need to be logged in user. That's right..Just receive notifications on any question on any stackexchange site without logging into it.
Install StackEye from Chrome Store. You are just one click away from experiencing awesomeness of StackEye -:)
Top network posts
- 191Difference between Grunt, NPM and Bower ( package.json vs bower.json )
- 19Getting 400 bad request error in Jquery Ajax POST
- 17How to perform arithmetic operations in CSS?
- 15StackEye - Chrome Extension to follow users and questions on StackExchange sites
- 12What is use of tagName, id, and className properties in Backbone View? While we can access dom element with el
- 11Getting 400 bad request error in Jquery Ajax POST
- 11Difference between background script and content script in chrome extension
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.