Scott Mitchell, author of several books and founder of 4GuysFromRolla.com, has been working with Microsoft Web technologies since 1998. Scott works as an independent consultant, trainer, and writer.
He can be reached at email@example.com or via his blog, which can be found at http://ScottOnWriting.NET.
Top Network Posts
- 96Do we only use 10% of our brain?
- 58Did Moses live?
- 55Is Wikipedia reliable?
- 51Are vegetables good for me?
- 43How did the letter Z come to be associated with sleeping/snoring?
- 41Are there 20,000 English words in the average adult's vocabulary?
- 41Should a healthy adult take a daily multi-vitamin?
- View more network posts →