Mike Sherrill 'Cat Recall'
Database design and software development consultant. My clients included everything from Fortune 100 companies to non-profits and mom-and-pop companies. I've worked with SQL databases since 1985. I'm a database generalist; I'm comfortable with every modern SQL dbms. My home server runs a half-dozen different database management systems. I test most of my answers under more than one of them.
I've developed relational models for implementation in non-SQL environments, like Lotus Notes and plain C++ code.
I also develop software in C, VBA, Python, Ruby, and php. I build web applications using various frameworks and languages, including Ruby on Rails, Laravel, and Phalcon.
Top Network Posts
- 130Where does PostgreSQL store the database?
- 74DROP IF EXISTS VS DROP?
- 60How to add "on delete cascade" constraints?
- 56Postgres DB Size Command
- 46invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8"
- 41PostgreSQL: How to make "not case sensitive" Queries
- 32Is there UID datatype in SQLITE if Yes then how to generate value for that
- View more network posts →